What is Don't Starve Airborne? Edit
Don't starve Airborne is a Personal Idea i have for a Don't Starve DLC, Taking place in the skies of the Don't Starve world and adding a new twist to one of the most popular DS mods, Up and Away. This new world with introduce new mechanics like Blimps, Planes and for the first time ever, Building terrain. You'll dive deeper into the lore of these Mysterious Floating Islands and the Beings of this Mystical Realm beyond the Clouds.
Much like Shipwrecked, you will be traveling through the sky with a new form for transportation, and in this occasion, you will be riding blimps, Hot Air Balloons, Hovercrafts and Planes. These can be crafted like boats but will require different types of materials found on the island. At first you are able to create a Hot Air Ballon but with more Valuable Materials and a Science Machine you are able to Create Blimps and Eventually planes.
|Hot Air Balloon||Speed: 1 (Speed of Log Raft)
Equip Slots: Light Slot
|float above the Misty Sea of clouds||4x Helium Bud
|Zippy Zepplin||Speed: 2.5
Equip Slots: Light, Jet
|Cruising the clouds at a faster speed||4x Hydrogen Metal
4x Helium Bud
3x Electrical Dodad
|High Hover||Speed: 4
Equip Slots: Light, Fuel
|Hover at High Speeds||4x Hydrogen Metal
10x Helium Buds
2x Crystal Shards
Tri - Plane
Equip Slots: Light, Fuel, Weapon, Propeller
- Unable to Stop
+ Equip Special Turrets for attacking monsters
+ Equip Special Propellers for harvesting or rushing enemies.
Fuel: Wood, Sticks, Grass, Coal, Oil
+ Custom B Movie like music when Fighting a boss with plane
|Claim the Sky as your own||4x Electrical Dodad
6x Hydrogen Metal
1x Dragon Heart
|Rugrat's Ride||Speed: 3.5
Equip Slot: Weapon, Fuel, Light, Propeller
- Can't Stop Moving
+ Long Lasting Fuel
+ Slowly Regain Sanity
Fuel: Gold nugget = 10 Minutes
|"We loved Riding these things at the Market!"
|Can't Be Crafted, Can be Found in the Birdmen's Stronghold|
- A Humanoid Body with the Many legs of a Centapede
- Has a Powerful Crystal Hammer
- Spawns in the Thunder Season
- Health: 2500
- Charge: Charges at player and swings a Giant Crystal Hammer, Destroying any trees,Stones and Structures
- Storm Call: Holds Hammer into the air and gets struck by lighting, The begins to run around and leaves a trail of Sparks and will electrify the player if attack in this state.
- Pollution: Spawns a Puddle of Poison
Drops: 7 - 11 Exoskeleton, 7-15 Centataur Legs, 0 - 3 Crystal Shards, 0 - 1 Topaz of Lightning
- A Gigantic Spider with 4 legs that reach the surface of the world
- Has a Frozen Eye
- Spawns in the Frost Season.
- Health: 3000
- Frost: Breaths a of Nitrogen Gas Being able to freeze the player's Vehicle for a short time.
- Beam: Fires a pair of Beams in a Spiraling Pattern
- Hatch: Burps up an Eggsack and hatches a small group of Nitrawkens (Frozen Hawks/Spiders)
- Drops: 0 - 1 Frostbitten Beak, 0-1 Sapphire of Frost, 5 - 10 Frozen Tears, 2 Withered Wings
- serpent like dragon
- Has Small Volcanoes on its back
- Spawn is the Solar Season
Unlockable Characters Edit
Winnie: An Innocent Shepherd who lives in the Cloudy Grazing grounds
Wortox: Demon of the Sky
Wavery: Wicked Witch of the Upper Sky High
Wonder: A Survivor who has lost his memory and for many long years has drifted through the skies of Don't Starve, Nothing more than just an Idea. Until Now...
Flower Garden: A field of flowers which is where the player commonly spawns on
Crystal Plateau: A Plateau elevated high above the clouds, With rocks and Crystals for crafting