Here is a list of quotes by Washy:
Interaction With ResourcesEdit
- Evergreen: A leafy palm tree.
- Lumpy Evergreen: Me favorite color.
- Birchnut: I used to eat its seeds on the island.
- Burning Tree: Hey, I was gonna burn it!
- Burnt Tree: Feels like charcoal.
- Cut Tree: Aye. A tree's end.
- Boulder: I know I can fit in my pocket.
- Flint Boulder: It be filled to the brim with gold.
- Plugged Sinkhole: Please be a giant cove underneath...
- Stalagmite: Tis is sharp, like me hook.
- Glacier: Like on the island.
- Grass: I should cut them with me hook.
- Picked Grass: Wonder what I can do with landweed.
- Berry Bush: I'll eat them, even if they are poisonous.
- Bush: Tis be broken hopes and dreams for berry pickers.
- Sapling: Small trees, ripe for the picking.
- Dead Sapling: It better grow back.
- Pond: I remember hearing a story of a giant reptile in this pond.
- Flower: I wish it be prettier.
- Rabbit Hole: The rabbit kingdom will attack soon.
- Collapsed Rabbit Hole: The end of the rabbit kingdom.
- Burrow: Aye! There be gold inside!
- Hollowed Stump: It's a shame Whiskers lives in a stump.
- Pig House: They should be living on a farm.
- Abandoned House: Best be careful of cannibals.
- Rabbit Hutch: It not be edible.
- Hound Mound: Bones and bones, leading to your doom.
- Spider Den: I'll make a silk-smooth coat soon enough.
- Bee Hive: I can't wait to have sweet honey.
- Spilagmite: It be too small for spiders.
- Slurtle Mound: It's escargot central here.
- Splumonkey Pod: Tis be the tribesmen's home.
- Pirat Ship: I'm gonna sink ye again if I have to!
- Rabbit: Rabbit stew, perhaps?
- Redbird: What beautiful, costly avians.
- Snowbird: I'll slice you up and feast on your remains.
- Crow: I should kill ye now, save the world the trouble.
- Butterfly: Where do they go every winter?
- Glommer: What's that terrifying creature?
- Gobbler: Like the birds we keep on our ship.
- Mandrake: Mandrake stew tastes terrible.
- Raised Dirt: Ye better not go near me treasure!
- Moleworm: Is it a mole or an eel?
- Chester: Who could've created such a great treasure chest?
- Pig: Oink.
- Bunnymen: Perhaps a giant rabbit stew?
- Beefalo: Lots of fur I could pillage.
- Volt Goat: I'd like to dine on antelope...
- Catcoon: Whiskers! I found you!
- Slurtle: A true definition of land shark.
- Bee: To BEE a pirate...
- Koalefant: I-I don't even know.
- Pengull: I remember seein' you on the island.
- Rock Lobster: Ye be a terrible delicacy.
- Splumonkey: Tis be the tribesmen of these caves.
- Krampus: Aye! Don't be stealing me treasure!
- Pirat: Ye again?! I thought I sunk your ship in '76!
- Pirat Captain: We meet again, scurvy sea dog.
- Pork: Peaceful creatures. I hate peace.
- Termant: This world ceases to scare me.
- Termant Queen: I will end your monarchy soon enough.
- Larva: How cute.
- Grizzly Bear (made neutral): I calmed the beast.
- Spider: Aye, stupid hairy crabs...
- Spider Warrior: The captain's right-hand men.
- Hound: Go away, dogs!
- Red Hound: Why do they come in red?
- Blue Hound: Blue, like me heart.
- Frog: Kermit's me favorite frog.
- Mosquito: On the high seas, they were smaller.
- Ghost: Just like that ghost ship I found.
- Tentacle: I've seen bigger.
- MacTusk: Just so we be clear, ye be a walrus, yes?
- Wee MacTusk: The younger sibling.
- Clockwork Bishop: Go away, robot priest!
- Clockwork Knight: Neigh.
- Clockwork Rook: That be one big castle.
- Tallbird: Where did this come from?
- Merm: Aye! Just from me favorite book!
- Lureplant: What the heck is this?
- Eyeplant: How are they living?
- Cave Spider: It's like a turtle, but a spider.
- Spitter: Why not leap?
- Dangling Depth Dweller: Surprise attack!
- Tentapillar: That be the biggest I've seen.
- Baby Tentacle: Is that it?
- Varg: That be one big dog.
- Poison Birchnut Tree: A living tree? That be weird.
- Grizzly Bear (aggressive): I don't have me bear mace.
- Bearger: I'm sorry for tossin' ye off me ship!
- M/Goose: The Mega Gull, perhaps?
- Mosling: They look nothin' like the mother.
- Deerclops: Ye be a cold-hearted scallywag.
- Dragonfly: It be a flyin' sea monster!
- Tree Guardian: I be sorry for breakin' those trees.
- Poisonous Birch Tree: I be using ye wood for me ship!
- Spider Queen: Is it the captain of the spiders?
- Ancient Guardian: Aye! We meet again!
- Shock-Drydra: A two-headed sea monster!
- Giant Anteater: One big anteater.
- When engaged in battle: Ye be facing a watery grave!
- When hungry: A pirate like me, hungry.
- When eating a health-reducing food: I think I have scurvy.
- When in darkness: I need me lantern.
- When Charlie is attacking: Fight me like a man!
- When Charlie hits him: Me back!